Entertainment News

Beyoncé responds to fashion designer who said he wasn’t paid for his work

0
Beyoncé

Beyoncé is firing back at a fashion designer who sent “damaging” accusations against her stylist, Marni Senofonte. The singer’s publicist responded in a statement, saying Nusi Quero made “deeply troubling” claims about not being paid for his work.

“Designer Nusi Quero has posted damaging statements about Marni Senofonte regarding non-payments for work completed. In fact, he was paid for his work, and there is proof of all payments made,” the publicist said, according to Page Six. “We have been in communication with his team and there were three payments made to him. The first payment was made on May 9, 2022.”

Quero fired the accusations in a statement on Instagram earlier this week. The post is now deleted.

“As a stylist for B, I really expected the best from you and your team,” the designer wrote. “But since you won’t respond to texts and emails. I supposed this is the final venue I can utilize before legal means to settle your outstanding balances, that you’ve owed me and my collaborator for about 3 months.”

Beyoncé’s reps said there were issues with Quero’s bank. Quero admitted there was an issue with his bank, but added that it was immediately corrected.

Credit: yahoo.com

NANA KWESI COOMSON

Nicki Minaj complains about Grammy Awards category change

Previous article

Russian troops kill Ukrainian musician for refusing role in concert

Next article

You may also like

Comments

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *