The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey Him!” – Matthew 8:27.
We continue this week with 100 Truths about our Lord Jesus Christ to strengthen our faith in Him. Enjoy and share with others.
- Jesus makes many righteous – Romans 5:19; or just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.
- Jesus is the image of the invisible God – Hebrews 1:3; The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
- Jesus sends the Holy Spirit – John 15:26; When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me.
- Jesus abides forever – Hebrews 7:24; but because Jesus lives forever, He has a permanent priesthood.
- Jesus offered up Himself – Hebrews 7:27; Unlike the other high priests, He does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for His own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when He offered Himself.
- Jesus offered one sacrifice for sins for all time – Hebrews 10:12; But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,
- The Son of God has given us understanding – 1 John 5:20; We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.
- Jesus is the author and perfecter of our faith – Hebrews 12:2; fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before Him He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- Jesus is preparing a place for us in heaven – John 14:1-4;Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.
- Jesus cleanses us from our sins by His blood – Romans 5:9; Since we have now been justified by His blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through Him!
- Jesus is the Light of the world – Romans 9:5; Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of the Messiah, who is God over all, forever praised! Amen.
- Jesus has explained the Father – John 1:18; No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and[a]is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.
- Jesus was crucified because of weakness – 2 Corinthians 13:4; or to be sure, He was crucified in weakness, yet He lives by God’s power. Likewise, we are weak in Him, yet by God’s power we will live with Him in our dealing with you.
- Jesus has overcome the world – John 16:33; I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- Truth is in Jesus – Ephesians 4:21; when you heard about Christ and were taught in Him in accordance with the truth that is in Jesus.
- The fruit of righteousness comes through Jesus Christ – Phil 1:11; filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.
- Jesus delivers us from the wrath to come – 1 Thessalonians 1:10; and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.
- 18. Disciples bear witness of Jesus Christ – John 15:27; And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
- Jesus died and rose again – 1 Thessalonians 4:14; For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.
- The Christian dead have fallen asleep in Jesus – 1 Thessalonians 4:15; According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
- Jesus died for us – 1 Thessalonians 5:10;He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
- Jesus tasted death for everyone – Hebrews 2:9; But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because He suffered death, so that by the grace of God He might taste death for everyone.
- Jesus rendered the devil powerless – Hebrews 2:14; Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil.
- Jesus is able to save completely – Hebrews 7:25; Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them.
- Jesus was a ransom for many and to serve – Matthew 20:28; just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many.”
- Jesus came to be a high priest – Hebrews 2:17;For this reason He had to be made like them]fully human in every way, in order that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that He might make atonement for the sins of the people.
- Jesus came to save – John 3:17; For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.
- Jesus came to preach the kingdom of God – Luke 4:43; But He said, “I must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent.”
- Jesus came to bring division – Luke 12:51; Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.
- Jesus came to do the will of the Father – John 6:38; For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of Him who sent me.
- Jesus came to give the Father’s words – John 17:8; For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.
- Jesus came to testify to the truth – John 18:37; You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.
- Jesus came to die and destroy Satan’s power – Hebrews 2:14; Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil—
- Jesus came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets – Matthew 5:17; Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
- Jesus came to give life – John 10:10, The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- Jesus came to taste death for everyone – Hebrews 2:9; But we do see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.
- Jesus came to proclaim freedom for believers – Luke 4:18;The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free
Please continue to join us on Asempa 94.7 FM – Sunday 5.30 am., Sunny 88.7 FM – Tuesdays 5:30 am; and YFM 107.9 – Sundays 6.30am; for our Radio Bible Study as well as Sunny FM 88.7 FM every Sunday at 3:30 pm. for Hymn and their Stories