LOADING

Type to search

Two Brothers die from generator fumes

botchway May 25, 2019

Two brothers were found dead in a shop owned by their sister at Ojota area of Lagos State, on Tuesday, after they allegedly inhaled generator fumes while sleeping.
The spokesman for the police in Lagos, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday.
Elkana said they slept in the shop and put on the generator in the same place. According to him, they were found dead by their sister on Tuesday morning.
“On May 21, at about 7:30 a.m., Ogudu Police Station received an information that on the said date at about 6:30 a.m., one Emmanuel John, 21 years and John Paul, 22 years were found dead.
“They died as a result of generator fumes they inhaled while asleep. We gathered that the duo put on a generator and locked themselves inside the shop, resulting in their deaths,” Elkana said.
NAN had earlier gathered that the deceased were recently brought from the village for skills acquisition before the sad incident.
NAN further learnt that relatives of the deceased had evacuated the corpses for burial.
Credit: punchng.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons