Carbohydrates, dietary fiber, protein, Omega-3, zinc, potassium, copper, iron, phosphorus, bete-carotene, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, folate vitamins: A, B6, C, and K.
1. Ayoyo in our diet is good for slowing down the aging process in the skin cells. Vitamins in Ayoyo act as antioxidants to keep the skin hydrated to reduce wrinkles.
2. The antioxidants vitamins A, C and E help the body to ward off cancer development such as ovarian cancer, colon cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and skin cancer.
3. Consumption of Ayoyo is good since phosphorus and calcium in its facilitate the development of strong bones and teeth which in effect fight osteoporosis.
4. Intake of Ayoyo is necessary for the body to combat general body pains.
5. Intake of Ayoyo is good to boost the energy level.
6. Ayoyo controls cholestrol level in the body which in effect stabilizes the blood pressure at a healthy level due to the Omega-3 available.
7. The anti-inflammatory property of Ayoyo helps the body to combat gout disease.
8. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidants in Ayoyo boost the healing process of wounds.
9. Consumption of Ayoyo is good to increase the production of sebum substance to fight against build up of dirt, bacterial and oily skin which in effect combats acne.
10. Ayoyo consumption boosts estrogen production which helps the body to stabilize and combat pains and discomfort during menstruation.
11. Consumption of Ayoyo by women is an added advantage to ward off vaginal disorders.
12. Intake of Ayoyo is good for promoting healthy hair growth which fight hair loss, baldness and dandruff.
13. Omega-3 in Ayoyo is good for healthy nerves functioning that combat nerve tingling as well as maintaining healthy brain.
14. The dietary fiber in Ayoyo helps one to shed off unhealthy weight gain.
15. The anti-inflammatory property of Ayoyo is recommendable for treating respiratory disorder like asthmatic attack.
16. The intake of Ayoyo strengthens the lining of the digestive system which in effect accelerate the movement of food particles to fast track free bowel.
17 .Consumption of Ayoyo is recommendable for supporting the immune system.
18. Consumption of Ayoyo is good for promoting healthy vision by combating cataracts and macular degeneration.
19. Consumption of Ayoyo is indeed good for treating gonorrhea.
20. The consumption of Ayoyo is very necessary for pregnant women to battle safe delivery.
21. Ayoyo boost lactation in nursing mothers.