- John Dumelo: Dumelo got married to his heartthrob, Gifty Mawunya, on May 12, 2018. Their wedding was greeted with lots of surprise because it came at a time many people were not expecting.
This is especially because Dumelo never made known his relationship on social media as some of his colleagues were doing. Moreover, his wife, Gifty, also kept a low profile on social media, therefore, their marriage came as a huge surprise to many.
- Becca: The songstress got married to a Nigerian entertainment and business mogul, Daniel Oluwatobi Sanni, in August. The wedding was attended by high-profiled dignitaries from both Ghana and Nigeria.
- Sarkodie: Sakordie’s wedding was much-talked about because of an attitude he put up by ‘hoarding’ his own engagement photos.
However, after the white wedding on July 21, 2018, Sarkodie himself shared lovely photos of his best moments from his wedding. His wife, Tracy Sarkcess, was so excited about their wedding cake in particular. She described it as “Africa’s first hanging cake”.
- Eddie Nartey: One of Ghana’s own actors, Eddie Nartey, also joined the marriage gang when he tied the knot with his dear wife on September 22, 2018. The marriage was well attended by his colleague actors and actresses. Eddie himself shared lovely photos from their wedding, and in one of the photos, he was captured passionately kissing his wife.
- Chris Attoh: After a hectic divorce in 2017, Attoh found love again in 2018. His marriage came as a surprise to some people because it was not very long after his divorce. He married his American-based Ghanaian sweetheart, Betty.
Most people were happy for him considering the fact that he had found love again and showed that he had gotten over his ex-wife, Damilola.
- Bibi Bright: Bibi also got to married for the second time after a divorce some six years ago. She got married to her husband, Akwasi Boateng, in July in a lovely ceremony attended by her colleague actors and actresses.