Bruno Mars was forced to leave the stage following a fire scare during a concert in Glasgow on Tuesday evening.
The Uptown Funk singer, 32, was performing at Glasgow Green when concertgoers say a pyrotechnic started a fire, leading the star to take a break from performing.
According to reports the stage caught fire due to a stray firework hitting the lighting rig.
One fan tweeted a picture of a safety message that flashed up on one of the giant screens at the outdoor venue.
It read: ‘This is a safety announcement. It is necessary to stop the show temporarily. Further information to follow.’
Along with the image, the fan wrote: ‘Bruno Mars is on FIRE (no, seriously… they’ve had to temporarily stop the show because of the fireworks …) thanks to the team for extinguishing.’
Another eye-witness wrote on Twitter: ‘#BrunoMars confirms the stage went on fire here at Glasgow Green due to a pyrotechnic which forced a temporary pause in the show.
‘He then sings ‘we burned the stage down in Glasgow’.’
One fan tweeted: ‘Lols @ BrunoMars singing ‘We burned the stage down in Glasgooooow’ after pyrotechnic misfired and hit overhead lights.’
Concertgoers say the singer returned to the stage around seven minutes later, with one writing: ‘Woop! @brunomars back on after about 7 mins off stage on safety grounds.’